Worst Selling Celebrity Autobiographies
London, Nov 23: Alec Baldwin and Jade Goody’s memoirs have made it to the list of ‘Ten Of The Worst Selling Celebrity Autobiographies’. Baldwin’s ‘A Promise to Ourselves: A Journey Through Fatherhood’ was published on 22 October. It sold 12 copies, making 175.01 pounds, reports the Telegraph.
The former Big Brother star’s ‘Jade: Catch a Falling Star’ was published on 15 September. It sold 5,586 copies sold, making 60,244.46 pounds.
Christopher Biggins’s ‘Just Biggins’ was published on 12 September. It sold 2,355 copies, making 29,990.96 pounds.
Frank Skinner and John Prescott’s memoirs were among others that made the list.
Ten Of The Worst Selling Celebrity Autobiographies are:
1. Alec Baldwin’s A Promise to Ourselves: A Journey Through Fatherhood
2. Marie Helvin’s The Autobiography
3. Brian Paddick’s Line of Fire,
4. Christopher Biggins’s Just Biggins
5. Trisha Goddard’s Trisha, As I Am
6. Frank Skinner’s Frank Skinner on the Road: Love, Stand-Up, Comedy and The Queen of the Night
7. Bill Oddie’s One Flew into the Cuckoo``s Egg
8. Jade Goody’s Jade: Catch a Falling Star
9. Les Dennis’ Must the Show Go On
10. John Prescott’s Prezza: Pulling No Punches
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Runway Bridal to return with fourth edition in September
- Mr World 2016 Rohit Khandelwal says it is easier for models to enter Bollywood!
- Sonakshi Sinha does not have aptitude to join politics!- READ
- Shahid Kapoor, Mira Rajput fulfil grandmother Neelima Azeem's wish!
- Veteran writer Salim Khan hails Bombay HC judgement on Haji Ali
- My writing will never be the same, says author Perumal Murugan
- Lily Allen writing a book inspired by Nora Ephron's collection
- Kim Kardashian to update her book of selfies
- Dara Singh's autobiography translated in English, says son
- Book Review: Adolf Hitler's short-lived successor and his contribution