London, Nov 23: Alec Baldwin and Jade Goody’s memoirs have made it to the list of ‘Ten Of The Worst Selling Celebrity Autobiographies’. Baldwin’s ‘A Promise to Ourselves: A Journey Through Fatherhood’ was published on 22 October. It sold 12 copies, making 175.01 pounds, reports the Telegraph.
The former Big Brother star’s ‘Jade: Catch a Falling Star’ was published on 15 September. It sold 5,586 copies sold, making 60,244.46 pounds.
Christopher Biggins’s ‘Just Biggins’ was published on 12 September. It sold 2,355 copies, making 29,990.96 pounds.
Frank Skinner and John Prescott’s memoirs were among others that made the list.
Ten Of The Worst Selling Celebrity Autobiographies are:
1. Alec Baldwin’s A Promise to Ourselves: A Journey Through Fatherhood
2. Marie Helvin’s The Autobiography
3. Brian Paddick’s Line of Fire,
4. Christopher Biggins’s Just Biggins
5. Trisha Goddard’s Trisha, As I Am
6. Frank Skinner’s Frank Skinner on the Road: Love, Stand-Up, Comedy and The Queen of the Night
7. Bill Oddie’s One Flew into the Cuckoo``s Egg
8. Jade Goody’s Jade: Catch a Falling Star
9. Les Dennis’ Must the Show Go On
10. John Prescott’s Prezza: Pulling No Punches