Would like to write a good book someday: Kareena
Mumbai: Kareena Kapoor, who is reading a lot nowadays, may follow in her elder sister and actress Karisma`s footsteps and write a book.
She was speaking at the launch function of nutritionist and diet expert Rujuta Diwekar`s third book - `Don`t lose out, work out`.
When asked if she would like to write a film story or a book someday, Kareena said: "I don`t know about a film story, but maybe a book at some point. I haven`t even thought about it but books feel good."
"I have started reading a lot and books open up your imagination more than a film. So, someday I might write a book but I don`t know about what.
I have written one foreword for Rujuta, so I have a flair for writing but a book, I don`t know," the 33-year-old said here.
`Fiza` and `Zubeidaa` star Karisma penned `My Yummy Mummy Guide`.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aditya Roy Kapur, Shraddha Kapoor's 'OK Jaanu' new poster is too cute to handle!
- Kapil Sharma is sweating it out! See pics
- Shah Rukh Khan, Aamir Khan to come together! No, we are not talking abt a film
- Aamir Khan to lock horns with Sanjay Dutt at Box Office next year
- Gita Jayanti special: Celebrate the birth of Srimad Bhagavad Gita
- A politically incorrect guide to the world's diverse peoples
- Weekend special: Books you can pick
- Mahavir Singh Phogat's biography to launch ahead of 'Dangal' release!
- Hrithik Roshan asks for his copy of 'The Legend of Lakshmi Prasad'; Twinkle Khanna sends a 'funny' frisbee reply!
- Ranbir Kapoor clicks with Akshay Kumar at the book launch of Twinkle Khanna's 'The Legend Of Lakshmi Prasad'