Robin Williams' biography in the works
Los Angeles: Robin Williams' biography is officially in the works, says publisher Henry Holt.
The biography, which will feature "the definitive, comprehensive account of Williams' life", will be written by New York Times writer Dave Itzkoff.
So far, there is no info regarding the title or release date, reported Ace Showbiz. "Robin Williams was a cultural hero of mine. In the encounters and interactions I was able to share with him, he was always gentle and generous, humane and thoughtful and hilarious," Itzkoff said in a statement.
Itzkoff wrote Williams' obituary and his profile for the newspaper in 2009. Williams committed suicide on August 11. His family said that the Oscar-winning actor, who took part in "Mrs Doubtfire", "Good Will Hunting", "Dead Poets Society" and "Good Morning, Vietnam" among others, had been battling depression and Parkinson's Disease prior to his passing at the age of 63.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Janmashtami celebrated with traditional fervour across India
- Teenagers who feel safe at school get higher grades
- Shatrughan Sinha lauds Sonakshi's devotion to work
- Waarrior Savitri movie review: Ineffective and unimpressive
- Confirmed! Ranveer Singh to play Khilji in 'Padmavati' opposite Deepika Padukone—Deets inside
- My writing will never be the same, says author Perumal Murugan
- Lily Allen writing a book inspired by Nora Ephron's collection
- Kim Kardashian to update her book of selfies
- Dara Singh's autobiography translated in English, says son
- Book Review: Adolf Hitler's short-lived successor and his contribution