Robin Williams' biography in the works
Los Angeles: Robin Williams' biography is officially in the works, says publisher Henry Holt.
The biography, which will feature "the definitive, comprehensive account of Williams' life", will be written by New York Times writer Dave Itzkoff.
So far, there is no info regarding the title or release date, reported Ace Showbiz. "Robin Williams was a cultural hero of mine. In the encounters and interactions I was able to share with him, he was always gentle and generous, humane and thoughtful and hilarious," Itzkoff said in a statement.
Itzkoff wrote Williams' obituary and his profile for the newspaper in 2009. Williams committed suicide on August 11. His family said that the Oscar-winning actor, who took part in "Mrs Doubtfire", "Good Will Hunting", "Dead Poets Society" and "Good Morning, Vietnam" among others, had been battling depression and Parkinson's Disease prior to his passing at the age of 63.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Widows break taboo by celebrating Diwali inside temple
- Konkona Sen Sharma wins top honour at Mumbai Film Fest
- 'Mango Dreams' a film about India-Pakistan partition survivor received positively at Jio MAMI Mumbai Film Festival
- Check out these instant snack ideas for Diwali parties
- Here's how Deepika Padukone plans to celebrate her Diwali
- Paul Beatty's 'shocking' and 'unexpectedly funny' novel 'The Sellout' makes him first American to win Man Booker Prize
- Paul Beatty's 'The Sellout' is first US Booker Prize winner
- Jaipur Literature Fest: Swanand Kirkire, Tahmima Anam among speakers at the event
- Nobel Prize 2016: Bob Dylan yet to respond to committee
- Daughters of Jorasanko: The life and times of women who influenced Tagore