Robin Williams' biography in the works
Los Angeles: Robin Williams' biography is officially in the works, says publisher Henry Holt.
The biography, which will feature "the definitive, comprehensive account of Williams' life", will be written by New York Times writer Dave Itzkoff.
So far, there is no info regarding the title or release date, reported Ace Showbiz. "Robin Williams was a cultural hero of mine. In the encounters and interactions I was able to share with him, he was always gentle and generous, humane and thoughtful and hilarious," Itzkoff said in a statement.
Itzkoff wrote Williams' obituary and his profile for the newspaper in 2009. Williams committed suicide on August 11. His family said that the Oscar-winning actor, who took part in "Mrs Doubtfire", "Good Will Hunting", "Dead Poets Society" and "Good Morning, Vietnam" among others, had been battling depression and Parkinson's Disease prior to his passing at the age of 63.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Commando 2: Vidyut Jammwal takes excitement up a notch ahead of trailer release
- Sussanne Khan tweets about former husband Hrithik Roshan
- Shah Rukh Khan to travel to Delhi in train
- Bigg Boss 10: Nitibha Kaul has an interesting message for all Manveer Gurjar fans – Watch
- Shah Rukh Khan, son AbRam's latest pictures will make you say 'Battery Nahi Bolne Ka'
- First reprint of Adolf Hitler's 'Mein Kampf' becomes German bestseller: Publisher
- A politically incorrect guide to the world's diverse peoples
- Weekend special: Books you can pick
- Mahavir Singh Phogat's biography to launch ahead of 'Dangal' release!
- Hrithik Roshan asks for his copy of 'The Legend of Lakshmi Prasad'; Twinkle Khanna sends a 'funny' frisbee reply!