Brad Pitt developing film based on ‘IBM and the Holocaust’ book
Los Angeles: Hollywood star Brad Pitt is developing a new movie about the Holocaust, which is based on Edwin Black`s New York Times bestselling book `IBM and the Holocaust`.
The 48-year-old actor is currently working on a feature which is based on the true story of how IBM`s 1933 chief executive Thomas Watson entered into a strategic alliance with the Nazis, reported a website.
Pitt`s Plan B production company is shopping the project around, and sources say he has attached himself to star in the project in order to attract directors.
Besides preparing this political movie, Pitt has been tapped to star in Steve McQueen`s star-studded drama ‘12 Years a Slave’.
His other upcoming films include ‘Killing Them Softly’ and ‘World War Z’ which both have been pushed back to November 30 this year and June 21, 2013 respectively.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UK songwriter society sues SoundCloud over copyright: Report
- Sharmila Tagore, Taapsee Pannu support Gaurang's pan-India themed show
- Women more flexible, adaptive in sexual identity than men
- John Abraham, Anil Kapoor enthral fans with 'Welcome Back' promotions
- Would love to be a dance teacher: Alia Bhatt