Justin Bieber approached for `Fifty Shades Of Grey` movie?
London: Teenage pop star Justin Bieber says he has been approached to play a part in a movie adaptation of bestselling erotic novel ‘Fifty Shades Of Grey’.
During a chat show, the 18-year-old singer admitted film bosses asked him to act in the motion picture version of the novel.
"They actually want me to be in the movie," Bieber told chat show host Jonathon Ross, reports contactmusic.com.
He could have played Christian Grey - a role which would be far from the innocent image Bieber has portrayed in his pop career so far.
In the book, Grey has a room full of whips, handcuffs and masks for use on submissive women.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Enrique's fan hid in dressing room for 12 hours
- Watch how to apply your foundation flawlessly! Video inside
- Katrina Kaif opens up about her break-up with Ranbir Kapoor! Deets inside
- ‘Bigg Boss 10’ promo: Will Salman Khan be seen in it? Scoop inside
- Pakistani man who made deer skin sandals for Shah Rukh Khan arrested