Justin Bieber approached for `Fifty Shades Of Grey` movie?
London: Teenage pop star Justin Bieber says he has been approached to play a part in a movie adaptation of bestselling erotic novel ‘Fifty Shades Of Grey’.
During a chat show, the 18-year-old singer admitted film bosses asked him to act in the motion picture version of the novel.
"They actually want me to be in the movie," Bieber told chat show host Jonathon Ross, reports contactmusic.com.
He could have played Christian Grey - a role which would be far from the innocent image Bieber has portrayed in his pop career so far.
In the book, Grey has a room full of whips, handcuffs and masks for use on submissive women.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Court order narrows pop icon Prince's potential heirs to six
- Supreme Court directs actor Rajpal Yadav to undergo 6-day jail term
- The wedding trailer of Divyanka Tripathi-Vivek Dahiya is beautiful in all possible ways- WATCH magic taking over!
- Post her lip-kiss spree with Ranveer Singh in 'Befikre' THIS is what Vaani Kapoor has to say about kissing- READ
- Arjun Rampal cannot get enough of Sidharth Malhotra-Katrina Kaif's 'Kala Chashma'