A Rajinikanth memoir from Suresh Krishna
Chennai: Southern director Suresh Krishna, who has worked with superstar Rajinikanth in successful Tamil films like "Annamalai" and "Baasha", has penned a memoir of the superstar.
The book, titled "My Days With Baasha - The Rajinikanth Phenomenon", will be released in English, Tamil and Telugu end-November by Westland Books.
"Every interview I participated in the last 10-15 years or any event I attended, at least one question was asked about my experience of working with Rajini sir. I told myself if people can still remember and talk about these films, why don`t I put them in a book and give it to them to read", Suresh told IANS.
"I initially had plans to release the book only in English, however my well wishers told me it would make more sense to release the book in Tamil and Telugu as well because the film ("Baasha") was originally made in Tamil and was well received in Telugu", Krishna added.
The book is titled "Baashavum Naanum - Orey oru Rajnithaan" in Tamil and "Baashatho Nenu - Okeokadu Rajinikant" in Telugu. It has been co-authored by The Malathi Rangarajan, a senior journalist.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aamir Khan's 'Dangal' declared tax-free in Madhya Pradesh
- Zee Jaipur Literature Festival: Donald Trump is like a car salesman, says Man Booker Prize winner Paul Beatty
- Sushmita Sen to judge Miss Universe 2017 pageant, says 'life has come full circle'! Pic proof
- Donald Trump was obsessed with me: Kristen Stewart on his old tweet about her
- Priyanka Chopra thanks 'Quantico' team for People's Choice Award!