Confessions of a Serial Dieter
Kalli Purie has struggled with her weight since childhood and has finally found a weight she is happy with. Mostly. The diets featured in her book are structured rather like episodes in her life, full of characters, anecdotes and juicy nuggets of weight wisdom - from `surya namaskars` to Bollywood beats to drastic coconut water diets.
In this candid tell-all, Kalli, a fitness honcho, looks at weight-related complexes, myths and dilemmas and tells us not just what to do but how to do it. Kilo by kilo.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ali Quli Mirza dedicates song to cancer-stricken kids
- Phillauri box office report: Anushka Sharma's 'ghostly' avatar mints Rs 19 cr so far!
- Bob Dylan to receive Nobel prize in Stockholm at weekend: Academy
- Rajinikanth fans to meet on April 2 for brainstorming meet
- Babumoshai Bandookbaaz teaser poster: Nawazuddin Siddiqui starrer has a rustic feel to it!