Confessions of a Serial Dieter
Kalli Purie has struggled with her weight since childhood and has finally found a weight she is happy with. Mostly. The diets featured in her book are structured rather like episodes in her life, full of characters, anecdotes and juicy nuggets of weight wisdom - from `surya namaskars` to Bollywood beats to drastic coconut water diets.
In this candid tell-all, Kalli, a fitness honcho, looks at weight-related complexes, myths and dilemmas and tells us not just what to do but how to do it. Kilo by kilo.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PIA plane crashes near Abbottabad; singer Junaid Jamshed feared dead
- Hrithik Roshan's new song 'Kaabil Hoon Main' is soft and soothing!
- Mahira Khan will promote 'Raees' only if it is necessary, says producer
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan and Katrina Kaif in one frame is a sight to behold!
- Cheap Fast Food places to visit in Mumbai