Golfer Tiger Woods is the latest celebrity and athlete to get his own unauthorized biography in a comic book.
Publisher Bluewater Productions Inc. said Tuesday that it will release its one-shot issue "Fame: Tiger Woods" on Wednesday in book stores, comic book shops and online, as it expands its already burgeoning line of biography comics that have profiled people from politics to music to film.
Those profiled so far have included first lady Michelle Obama, singer Lady Gaga, Former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin and Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg.
Written by C.W. Cooke and illustrated by Marcelo Salaza, the 32-page issue is part of the Vancouver, Washington-based company`s look at celebrity culture and how those in it rise from obscurity to notoriety and deal with life in the public eye.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Oscars 2017: Asghar Farhadi's ‘The Salesman’ wins Best Foreign Language Film
- Oscars 2017: Jimmy Kimmel cracks Trump jokes as 89th Academy Awards
- Oscar 2017: Indian-origin actor Dev Patel loses Best supporting actor award to Mahershala Ali
- Donald Trump competing with Oscars with White House governors' ball
- Priyanka Chopra, Deepika Padukone sizzle at pre-Oscars 2017 parties