Golfer Tiger Woods is the latest celebrity and athlete to get his own unauthorized biography in a comic book.
Publisher Bluewater Productions Inc. said Tuesday that it will release its one-shot issue "Fame: Tiger Woods" on Wednesday in book stores, comic book shops and online, as it expands its already burgeoning line of biography comics that have profiled people from politics to music to film.
Those profiled so far have included first lady Michelle Obama, singer Lady Gaga, Former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin and Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg.
Written by C.W. Cooke and illustrated by Marcelo Salaza, the 32-page issue is part of the Vancouver, Washington-based company`s look at celebrity culture and how those in it rise from obscurity to notoriety and deal with life in the public eye.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss season 10: Salman Khan blasts Swami Om; Sahil Anand evicted!
- Check out these 10 essential fashion life hacks that everyone should know!
- Here's how Aamir Khan plans to surprise Kiran Rao on their 11th wedding anniversary!
- Shah Rukh Khan aka Miyan Bhai's dialoguebaazi from 'Raees' takes excitement up a notch!
- Alia Bhatt, Varun Dhawan to recreate 'Tamma Tamma' magic in 'Badrinath Ki Dulhania'!