The Immortals of Meluha
The Immortals of Meluha (published by Westland Ltd) by Amish Tripathi is a must read for the avid booklover.
The inhabitants of that period called it the land of the Meluha - a near perfect empire created many centuries ago by Lord Ram, one of the greatest monarchs that ever lived.
The once proud empire and its Suryavanshi rulers face severe perils as its primary river, the revered Saraswati, is drying to extinction. They also face devastating terrorist attacks from the east, the land of the Chandravanshis.
The only hope for the sun-worshippers is an ancient legend - the descent of Shiva, the mighty warrior, from Tibet to Meluha - the kingdom on earth with Kashmir as its gateway.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Richa Chadha collaborates with all-female production in New York
- Grateful to amazing people who made ‘Neerja' happen: Producer
- Riteish Deshmukh tweets an important life lesson on Shivaji Jayanti!
- Ashish Kaul appointed CEO of Prakash Jha Productions
- Rajkummar Rao's presence in Hansal Mehta's life has been 'transformative'