`I am hungry and thirsty for good roles`, says Vidya Balan
Zee Media Bureau/Ritika Handoo
New Delhi: If there is one Bollywood actress who made the critics sit and eat their words after watching her performance is none other than Vidya Balan. The actress in an interview with a leading daily revealed that how she still craves for good and meatier roles.
The National Award winning actress admitted that when it comes to picking up a film—all that matters to her is a powerful script. Reportedly, the actress feels that she has been the `golden girl` when it comes to her career. The actress was quoted as saying that she feels lucky to have worked with such brilliant people in the industry.
Although, Vidya`s acting skills were noticed by one and all in her very first film `Parineeta` only but it was `The Dirty Picture` that gave her the much-needed adulation which she deserved.
The actress however in her interview with leading daily claims that she still feels hungry, thirsty and ravenous for good roles. Vidya will next be seen in `Bobby Jasoos` which has been directed by Samar Shaikh and is a Dia Mirza-Sahil Sangha production. The film is expected to hit the theatres on July 4, 2014.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cuteness alert! Meet Deepak Tijori's adorable daughter Samara Tijori – View pics
- Shahid Kapoor opens up about his Bollywood struggle! - Read more
- Shah Rukh Khan, Akshay Kumar among world's highest paid actors of 2016
- Bombay High Court quashes FIR against Sussanne Khan
- Shatrughan Sinha lauds Sonakshi's devotion to work