`If I am not the coolest mum now I give up`, says Gwyneth Paltrow
Washington: Gwyneth Paltrow, who has been voted as the most beautiful woman in the world, is apparently on a mission to impress her seven-year-old son Moses.
The 40-year-old actress, who performed impressive stunts in Iron Man 3 and even put on the Iron Man suit, told the Daily Express that if she is not the coolest mum at this point, she doesn`t know what else she can do.
"I have my own Lego, I`m in ` Iron Man `, I wear the suit - if he doesn`t like me now then I give up," she said.
Paltrow`s son, Moses, was certainly bowled over when he visited his mum on set.
The American actress said that she would never forget her son`s excited face when she walked out to meet him wearing the whole suit and Moses` little face was just like- he was amazed.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Katrina Kaif is BACK on FB! Here's what she has to say
- Mahira Khan’s cheap thrills sans ‘Raees’ Shah Rukh Khan - WATCH
- Shahid Kapoor's latest pic on Instagram will make your jaw drop!
- Saif Ali Khan REVEALS he might change son Taimur Ali Khan's name!
- Angelina Jolie cooks, eats tarantulas on live TV with children