`Law `n` Order` star Dennis Farina dies aged 69
Washington: Dennis Farina, a former Chicago police officer turned actor, famous for his role as detective Joe Fontana in hit police drama `Law `n` Order`, has passed away. He was 69.
The late actor`s publicist, Lori De Waal, revealed that Farina died on Monday morning in a Scottsdale, Ariz., hospital after suffering a blood clot in his lung, Fox News reported.
Farina also starred in several movies including, `Get Shorty`, `Saving Private Ryan`, `Midnight Run` and `Out Of Sight.`
He is survived by his longtime partner, Marianne Cahill, three sons and six grandchildren.
Image Courtesy: Facebook
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Katrina perfect for Ranbir, says Kareena Kapoor Khan
- Daddy Shah Rukh's message for daughter Suhana will melt your heart
- Watch: Why did Deepika Padukone make fun of Ranbir Kapoor?
- Sonakshi Sinha silences Twitter troll for calling her ugly and it's epic!
- People think I want publicity from talking about Jiah Khan: Sooraj