`Nebraska` actress June Squibb compares self to `old war horse`
Washington: June Squibb, who has been nominated in the Best Supporting Actress category at the Academy Awards for her role in ` Nebraska`, has likened herself to an old war horse.
The 84-year-old actress explained at a Pre-Oscars party in LA that she wants the award season to get over soon because she just wants to start working again.
Squibb added that in the midst of all the "exciting" award shows, people tend to stray away from their lives, but there comes a time when you have to step back and realise that you have to get back to your life.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ileana D'Cruz looks sun-kissed on a beachy vacation—See pics!
- Fact alert: Here's why Rajiv Bhatia became Akshay Kumar
- Katrina Kaif oozes oomph at Vogue party! View in pics
- Throwback Thursday! Watch Shah Rukh Khan's unseen Doordarshan video
- Deepika Padukone and Ranveer Singh love-struck in Paris, again?