`Ragini MMS` girl wants to take Aamir for a drive
Mumbai: Ragini MMS famed actress Kainaz Motivala, who is set to play a chauffeur in `Challo Driver`, says if she was to take a Bollywood star on a drive, she would love to have Aamir Khan in the passenger seat.
The actress says she saw the episode of Aamir`s show "Satyamev Jayate", in which a female chauffeur made an appearance, and Aamir commented he would want to hire her when he visits the city next.
This made Kainaz very happy and excited and now she wants to take him around Delhi since she has been well-versed with the roads of the city, said a source.
Directed by debutant Vickrant Mahajan, `Challo Driver` is a romantic comedy that also features Prem Chopra and Manoj Pahwa. The film is slated to release July 20.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Film with Shah Rukh Khan, Alia Bhatt won't be typically romantic: Gauri Shinde
- See in pic: Anil Kapoor in awe of daughters, Sonam and Rhea Kapoor!
- Shilpa Shetty rejoices 4 million Twitter followers
- I don't know my caste or creed, I'm universal: Amitabh Bachchan
- First trailer of Clooney's 'Hail, Caesar!' unveiled