`Ragini MMS` girl wants to take Aamir for a drive
Mumbai: Ragini MMS famed actress Kainaz Motivala, who is set to play a chauffeur in `Challo Driver`, says if she was to take a Bollywood star on a drive, she would love to have Aamir Khan in the passenger seat.
The actress says she saw the episode of Aamir`s show "Satyamev Jayate", in which a female chauffeur made an appearance, and Aamir commented he would want to hire her when he visits the city next.
This made Kainaz very happy and excited and now she wants to take him around Delhi since she has been well-versed with the roads of the city, said a source.
Directed by debutant Vickrant Mahajan, `Challo Driver` is a romantic comedy that also features Prem Chopra and Manoj Pahwa. The film is slated to release July 20.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss, Day 47: Survival fight continues, inmates stumped by surprise exit!
- Tough times in India: Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra on intolerance row
- Response to 'Wazir' trailer makes Bejoy Nambiar 'ecstatic'
- Salman's 'Prem Ratan Dhan Payo' outraces lifetime earnings of '3 Idiots'
- Bigg Boss: Priya Malik to throw 'pee' on Kishwer in upcoming episode!
- We're going back to dark ages: Emraan Hashmi on film censorship
- Pooja Joshi of 'Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai' gets hitched to beau!
- Aamir Khan has every right to be worried, says Aparna Sen
- Everyone has right to an opinion, except a celebrity: Sonu Nigam
- Amitabh Bachchan reaches 18 mn followers on Twitter