`Ship of Theseus` message will impress audience: Kiran Rao
Mumbai: Filmmaker Kiran Rao, who is releasing director Anand Gandhi`s critically acclaimed directorial venture `Ship of Theseus` in association with UTV Motion Pictures in India, says the movie carries an impressive message for the audience.
"The film has an interesting and an important message. It has a thought which will impress everyone about how all of us are living our lives and how we can live our lives better," the 39-year-old said here Friday in an interview.
Asked if husband-actor Aamir Khan will be present at the promotions of the film, Kiran said: "He won`t be there directly in the promotions. But he supports me a lot and if he gets a chance, he will come for the screenings and other promotional activities."
A story about human values, "Ship of Theseus" features three characters - an experimental photographer, ailing intellectual monk and a stock broker.
The movie premiered at the 2012 Toronto International Film Festival and received critical acclaim. It hits theatres in India July 19.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui starrer 'Manto' a very big project for me: Nandita Das
- Motherhood teaches you priorities in life: Farah Khan
- Chetan Bhagat shares a trivia about Shraddha Kapoor, Arjun Kapoor's 'Half Girlfriend'
- Working with Amitabh Bachchan was always on my wish list: Esha Gupta
- 'Dangal' director's next film with Sajid Nadiadwala