`Slumdog Millionaire` child actor loses home in Bandra fire
Mumbai: Child actor Rubina Ali, who featured in the Oscar-winning `Slumdog Millionaire` has lost her home in the major fire, that gutted several shanties in suburban Bandra.
"I have lost everything including the film memorabilia," Rubina told reporters.
The 12-year-old said she was inside her home when fire broke out in the Garibnagar slums last night. Three persons were injured and hundreds were rendered homeless in the incident.
"So far, nobody has come to help us," the child artist said.
Rubina played the young Latika in Danny Boyle`s 2008 movie, which swept the 81st Academy Awards with eight Oscars.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why not: Kangana Ranaut on getting married more than once
- Can you believe it? Ranbir Kapoor, Ranveer Singh danced to 'Dilli Wali Girlfriend' setting the party on fire!- WATCH
- Pakistan to ban Sunny Leone song?
- Elvis Presley and Michael Jackson became more popular after death: Amitabh Bachchan
- Black with a hint of gold, Sonam Kapoor's debonair suit will win your heart!