`Super` Katie Holmes bowls over co-star Judy Greer
New York: ‘Dead Accounts’ star Judy Greer has heaped praise on her co-star Katie Holmes, who is able to juggle her role as a single mum with her acting career.
“I’ve just been impressed by her work ethic . . . and her ability . . . to juggle being an awesome mom,” the New York Post quoted her as telling Vanity Fair.
“I mean, she’s always like, ‘I went to Suri’s class this morning, I was reading to the first-graders.’ And I’m like . . . ‘I can barely schedule in a workout and getting to rehearsal, and I’m just here by myself in an apartment’,” she said.
Greer also revealed that Holmes “works out every day, she’s cooking dinner at night . . . she manages to go and get [Suri] a new dress if she has a special thing [and is] going to her lessons after school.”
Greer hints at Holmes’ secret saying: “I’ve rarely seen her without a giant cup of coffee . . . I will say that.”
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Gul Panag enjoys being an entrepreneur
- ‘Bajrangi Bhaijaan’ effect: Salman Khan, Kabir Khan to spread Geeta’s story
- Check out: Hilarious Nawazuddin Siddiqui playing Karachi reporter Chand Nawab!
- Porn ban: Govt might come into bedroom to see how couples are having sex, says Ram Gopal Varma
- Bollywood does not exist for me: Amit Kumar