`Superman` was a fat kid!
New York: `Man of Steel` star Henry Cavill has revealed that he was fat during his childhood.
Weight has always been a struggle for Cavill, who admits to the Details magazine that he, was on the heavier side during his childhood, the New York Daily News reported.
"I was fat," he said. "I was Fat Cavill."
After landing his first role in the 2002 film adaptation of `The Count of Monte Cristo` at age 17, Cavill got whipped into shape.
But to play the Man of Steel on the big screen, the actor was forced to bulk up with help from a diet that included consuming 5,000 calories a day.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jake Gyllenhaal respects boxing after working on 'Southpaw'
- Marijuana shouldn't be legalised, says Sharon Osbourne
- Ritesh Sidhwani recalls receiving National Award from Kalam
- Bharatiya Kautilya Sena burns effigy of Salman Khan
- Black buck case: HC allows Salman Khan's plea to summon witnesses for reexamination