`The Wanted` members check on Lindsay Lohan`s health
London: Members of British band The Wanted called actress Lindsay Lohan to check if she was alright after staying in a rehabilitation centre.
The band comprises of Tom Parker, Max George, Siva Kaneswaran, Nathan Sykes and Jay McGuiness.
Lohan, 26, was sent to a rehabilitation centre for 90 days to cure alcohol addiction and George says she is in good spirits.
"We called her to make sure she was okay and she ended up coming to the show in Los Angeles. She`s off the booze and doing great," dailystar.co.uk quoted George as saying.
McGuiness said: "We were curious about what rehab was like. She said there was therapy and lots of talking to screwed-on people and learning about other people`s problems."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Salman Khan hit-and-run case: Hearing adjourned till July 13
- Look inside: Shahid, Mira Rajput's wedding card, Gurgaon hotel set for big day!
- Rannvijay all praise for actress Sunny Leone
- July 7 wedding: What will Shahid Kapoor, Mira Rajput wear on D-day?
- Check out: Sonakshi Sinha with 'bhaijaan' Salman Khan