5 best things that happened to Anushka Sharma in 2012
Mumbai: The year is coming to an end and actress Anushka Sharma, known as a spontaneous and natural performer in Bollywood, talks about the five best things that made 2012 a year to remember.
Listing them down, she said: "Buying a new house, signing Raju Hirani`s film (`Peekay`), `Jab Tak Hai Jaan` release, signing more brands and changing my manager have been the highlights of the year."
Currently, the actress, who is four years old in filmdom and has hits like ‘Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi’, ‘Band Baaja Baaraat’ and ‘Ladies Vs Ricky Behl’ in her kitty, is eagerly waiting for her next release ‘Matru Ki Bijlee Ka Mandola’, in which she has teamed up with Imran Khan and seasoned actor Pankaj Kapur.
‘Matru Ki Bijlee Ka Mandole’ is releasing Jan 11 and the 24-year-old is lucky to have teamed up with Vishal Bhardwaj for the film after working with big names like Yash Chopra and Aditya Chopra.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss 10: Manu Punjabi to make a comeback on Salman Khan's show?
- Relationships, friendships and more: Karan Johar reveals the truth about actors
- Ranveer Singh prefers to protect his personal life!
- Seven times Karisma Kapoor gave us serious fashion goals
- Are stubborn acne marks troubling you? Check out these home remedies
- Iulia Vantur finally opens up about marriage rumours with Salman Khan!
- Karan Johar opens up about his love life!
- Non-bailable warrant against 'Bigg Boss 10' contestant Om Swami cancelled!
- Preity Zinta's cousin brother shoots himself in Shimla, police recover suicide notes
- Most searched male celebrity list 2016: Kapil Sharma beats Amitabh Bachchan, Shah Rukh Khan