A bully tried to kill me, reveals LeAnn Rimes
Washington: LeAnn Rimes has revealed the extreme extent to which she was bullied during childhood.
The 30-year-old country singer claimed that one of the bullies even tried to kill her in junior high.
Rimes, who performed at the Anti-Bullying Benefit Concert in LA on Monday, asserted that a lot of girls would get really mean during the sixth grade year, Fox news reported.
The ` Amazing Grace ` hit maker said that she used to perform around Dallas and Texas a lot and her principal would put something on the bulletin board if she was in the newspaper.
The star insisted that there were this clique of girls that did not like it and they had her locker egged.
She added that a girl got a knife to school the last day of sixth grade and tried to kill her.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Richa Chadha keen to play Draupadi on screen!
- Priyanka Chopra shares moment of 'madness' with Hugh Jackman!
- When Chris Martin calls Katrina 'Katrina Kaif Kapoor'
- This is how Akshay Kumar made his darling daughter Nitara's birthday more special! Pics inside
- B-Town celebs congratulate Sania Mirza on Pan Pacific Open win!