A bus dedicated to Vanessa Williams
New York: Actress Vanessa Williams has joined the long list of celebrities who are honoured with a bus dedicated after them.
The former ‘Ugly Betty’ star, a New York native, was inducted into the Big Apple`s Ride of Fame Thursday where she unveiled a double-decker vehicle bearing her photograph and signature, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
Williams tweeted a photo of herself next to the bus with the caption, "Here`s my own NYC double decker bus (in the) Ride of Fame. Proud New Yorker!"
Williams joins stars including Cyndi Lauper, Liza Minnelli, Marc Anthony, Whoopi Goldberg and Donald Trump, who have all been celebrated with their own buses.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi court restrains release of controversial movie 'Mohalla Assi'
- Arshad Warsi says 'Mata ka email' song doesn't intend to hurt anyone's sentiments
- 'Guddu Rangeela' conveys serious message with pinch of salt, says Arshad Warsi
- PIL against 'Mohalla Assi': HC fixes July 6 as date of hearing
- Sunny Leone to play cameo in Akshay Kumar's 'Singh Is Bliing'
- Katy Perry named Forbes highest paid female entertainer of 2015
- Watch: Shah Rukh Khan thanks his 'ardent' fans for loving him all these years!
- Salman Khan moved to tears after watching ‘Bajrangi Bhaijaan’
- Watch: Salman Khan shares funny video featuring Kabir Khan!
- Deepika Padukone skips Arjun Kapoor's bash?