A clean-shaven Modi will look better: Chitrangada Singh
Bangalore: Actress Chitrangada Singh thinks BJP Prime Ministerial candidate Narendra Modi could try abandoning his beard in favour of a clean-shaven look.
"I think Modi can try a clean-shaven look. I think you (men) all look good. It might just, I don`t know, look better," the Bollywood diva here told reporters on the sidelines of the
"Unshaven is Unbathed" Movement, which was organised by Gillette.
Asked if bearded men like Prime Minister Manmohan Singhand Modi aren`t attractive, Chitrangada said, "See if you area Sikh and there`s certain amount of religious reasons for youto keep beard or the hair. Of course, that is great and you can still look well-groomed. You still look well turned-out."
However, Chitrangada clarified that she was talking about those men who otherwise are not shaving and could be shaving on daily basis.
Asked who is her favourite bearded actor, Chitrangada said, "Mr Rajnikanth. He looks good with everything, yeah."
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Film industry has always been leftist: Anurag Basu
- Intolerance issue: After political backfire, Aamir Khan asks wife to leave Mumbai?
- Intolerance issue: Sedition case filed against Aamir Khan
- Intolerance issue: AR Rahman expresses solidarity with Aamir Khan, says he too faced similar situation
- Intolerance issue: Here’s what Raveena Tandon feels