A dull day for Shah Rukh Khan
Mumbai: After wrapping up work, Superstar Shah Rukh Khan wished to spend time with his children. But due to their busy schedule, he couldn`t have fun with them.
"Did lots of work today. Meetings, shootings, discussions and back home, but the kids are busy...bah! Guess it’s Jack’s dull day. All work and no play," Shah Rukh tweeted Sunday.
The `Chennai Express` superstar, who is married to Gauri Khan, has son Aryan, daughter Suhana and surrogate son AbRam.
On the work front, `Badshah` Khan is busy shooting for Farah Khan-directed `Happy New Year`, a musical heist, which also stars Deepika Padukone, Abhishek Bachchan, Sonu Sood and Boman Irani.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why not: Kangana Ranaut on getting married more than once
- Can you believe it? Ranbir Kapoor, Ranveer Singh danced to 'Dilli Wali Girlfriend' setting the party on fire!- WATCH
- Pakistan to ban Sunny Leone song?
- Elvis Presley and Michael Jackson became more popular after death: Amitabh Bachchan
- Black with a hint of gold, Sonam Kapoor's debonair suit will win your heart!