A dull day for Shah Rukh Khan
Mumbai: After wrapping up work, Superstar Shah Rukh Khan wished to spend time with his children. But due to their busy schedule, he couldn`t have fun with them.
"Did lots of work today. Meetings, shootings, discussions and back home, but the kids are busy...bah! Guess it’s Jack’s dull day. All work and no play," Shah Rukh tweeted Sunday.
The `Chennai Express` superstar, who is married to Gauri Khan, has son Aryan, daughter Suhana and surrogate son AbRam.
On the work front, `Badshah` Khan is busy shooting for Farah Khan-directed `Happy New Year`, a musical heist, which also stars Deepika Padukone, Abhishek Bachchan, Sonu Sood and Boman Irani.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Hindu group wants Atif Aslam concert cancelled
- Government has to decide who can work in India: Saif Ali Khan
- Tannishtha Chatterjee slams racist attack on TV show, channel apologises
- 'Mirzya' story needed fresh faces: Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra
- Ranbir Kapoor's family posts sweet messages for him on his birthday