A dull day for Shah Rukh Khan
Mumbai: After wrapping up work, Superstar Shah Rukh Khan wished to spend time with his children. But due to their busy schedule, he couldn`t have fun with them.
"Did lots of work today. Meetings, shootings, discussions and back home, but the kids are busy...bah! Guess it’s Jack’s dull day. All work and no play," Shah Rukh tweeted Sunday.
The `Chennai Express` superstar, who is married to Gauri Khan, has son Aryan, daughter Suhana and surrogate son AbRam.
On the work front, `Badshah` Khan is busy shooting for Farah Khan-directed `Happy New Year`, a musical heist, which also stars Deepika Padukone, Abhishek Bachchan, Sonu Sood and Boman Irani.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Alia Bhatt reacts to Tanmay Bhat’s controversial video – Details inside
- Would love to work with Vidya, Aditya: Kunaal Roy Kapur
- Sonam Kapoor DEFENDS Tanmay Bhat – Here's what she said
- Video alert! ‘Crazy’ Deepika Padukone, Homi Adajania on the sets of Sushant Singh Rajput’s ‘Raabta’
- Revealed! All you want to know about Geeta Basra's baby shower – Details inside