A good night's sleep - JLo's anti-ageing remedy
London: Singer-actress Jennifer Lopez says a good night`s sleep is like an anti-ageing treatment.
Lopez, in an interview to OK! Magazine, said she ensures she sleeps for at least eight hours every night in order to stay young, and to be on top form for her children and career, reports contactmusic.com.
The singer and actress claimed that getting a good night`s rest is a priority in her life for staying healthy and retaining her good looks.
Talking about her routine, she said: "I think what works best (for anti-ageing) is sleep, water, and a good cleanser.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- OMG! Ranveer Singh, Deepika Padukone spotted kissing each other!
- Musicians are the superior gifts from heaven: Amitabh Bachchan
- Standards set by Priyanka Chopra make Parineeti work too hard!
- Shashi Kapoor receives lifetime achievement honour
- Check out: Amitabh Bachchan shares cute pictures of granddaughter Aaradhya