A good script is still eluding me, says Kajol
New Delhi: Kajol, who has shed 18 kgs and is looking fitter as compared to her past ‘plump’ days, believes that she would rather not work in movies than do a bad flick.
According to a daily, the stunning 38-year-old actress said, “I am in a happy space, proud of myself and my age. I wouldn’t want to be 16 again because I am much prettier and thinner right now than I was at 16.”
She went on to say, “As for me the actor, I have a distinct idea of what I want to do. I would rather not work than do a bad film. A good script is still eluding me. “
Superstar Ajay Devgan’s better half and a mother-of-two, the actress last made headlines for refusing Raju Hirani’s ‘3 Idiots’ because she wanted to play the lead role. However, the role was later given to Kareena Kapoor.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi court restrains release of controversial movie 'Mohalla Assi'
- Arshad Warsi says 'Mata ka email' song doesn't intend to hurt anyone's sentiments
- 'Guddu Rangeela' conveys serious message with pinch of salt, says Arshad Warsi
- PIL against 'Mohalla Assi': HC fixes July 6 as date of hearing
- Sunny Leone to play cameo in Akshay Kumar's 'Singh Is Bliing'
- Katy Perry named Forbes highest paid female entertainer of 2015
- Watch: Shah Rukh Khan thanks his 'ardent' fans for loving him all these years!
- Salman Khan moved to tears after watching ‘Bajrangi Bhaijaan’
- Watch: Salman Khan shares funny video featuring Kabir Khan!
- Deepika Padukone skips Arjun Kapoor's bash?