A good script is still eluding me, says Kajol
New Delhi: Kajol, who has shed 18 kgs and is looking fitter as compared to her past ‘plump’ days, believes that she would rather not work in movies than do a bad flick.
According to a daily, the stunning 38-year-old actress said, “I am in a happy space, proud of myself and my age. I wouldn’t want to be 16 again because I am much prettier and thinner right now than I was at 16.”
She went on to say, “As for me the actor, I have a distinct idea of what I want to do. I would rather not work than do a bad film. A good script is still eluding me. “
Superstar Ajay Devgan’s better half and a mother-of-two, the actress last made headlines for refusing Raju Hirani’s ‘3 Idiots’ because she wanted to play the lead role. However, the role was later given to Kareena Kapoor.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Flying kisses galore! Ranveer Singh – Deepika Padukone are very much in love – Watch
- My parents are extremely supportive: Kaveri
- Disha Patani and I are 'good friends', says Tiger Shroff
- Malaika Arora maintains silence over Salman's rape metaphor
- Travel diaries: Bipasha Basu, hubby Karan Singh Grover are now holidaying in Barcelona