A very middle-class Indian upbringing for Aaradhya: Abhishek Bachchan
Mumbai: Abhishek Bachchan can’t stop raving about his little bundle of joy Aaradhya.
The little one was born on November 16, 2011 and is nearing her first birthday. And daddy Abhishek is surprised to see how a toddler shows signs of growing up.
The proud father, however, wants Aaradhya to have a very humble upbringing. Talking to a media house, Abhishek said, “Aishwarya (Rai Bachchan) and I would like to bring her up as normally as possible. By the grace of God, my parents were fantastic. We were a very normal family and we have had a very middle-class Indian upbringing. We were never made to realise who we were or that my father and mother were huge stars - it was a very normal house and I`d like my daughter to have the same thing.”
We must say, good thinking Abhishek!
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Hindu group wants Atif Aslam concert cancelled
- Government has to decide who can work in India: Saif Ali Khan
- Tannishtha Chatterjee slams racist attack on TV show, channel apologises
- 'Mirzya' story needed fresh faces: Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra
- Ranbir Kapoor's family posts sweet messages for him on his birthday