Aamir and I are lucky for each other: Kareena Kapoor
Mumbai: Actress Kareena Kapoor, who has two hits with Aamir Khan – ‘3 Idiots’ and ‘Talaash’, believes they are lucky for each other.
"I think I am lucky for Aamir also and Aamir is also lucky for me, `3 Idiots` and `Talaash`," the 33-year-old said here Monday at the success bash of ‘Talaash’.
It was reported that Kareena`s husband Saif Ali Khan was going to throw a party for the actress, but she says he never planned such a thing.
"I think that Saif never had a party for `Cocktail` also, a success party. He is just happy that the movie has done so well. He himself is such a big fan of Aamir that he always says that Aamir is a genius and I also always say that," she said.
Asked about her plans for the new year, Kareena said: "No resolution, there are no plans as such. But I like to travel so I will travel somewhere."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ali Quli Mirza dedicates song to cancer-stricken kids
- Phillauri box office report: Anushka Sharma's 'ghostly' avatar mints Rs 19 cr so far!
- Bob Dylan to receive Nobel prize in Stockholm at weekend: Academy
- Rajinikanth fans to meet on April 2 for brainstorming meet
- Babumoshai Bandookbaaz teaser poster: Nawazuddin Siddiqui starrer has a rustic feel to it!