Aamir, Deepika attend Jiah Khan`s prayer meet
Mumbai: Actors Aamir Khan, Deepika Padukone, Randhir Kapoor, Sanjay Kapoor and many other attended the prayer meet to pay their last respects to actress Jiah Khan.
Jiah was found hanging at her flat in Sagar Sangeet Building in the posh Juhu area here on June 3 around midnight.
Aamir was seen at Jiah`s condolence meet held at the Vile Parle Medical Club last night. His wife Kiran Rao was present at Jiah`s burial.
Aamir was in tears while offering prayers. Apart from him, the others who were present at the prayer meet of the late 25-year-old actress included Prateik Babbar, Nagma and Urvashi Dholakia.
Jiah made her acting debut in Ram Gopal Varma`s `Nishabd`, alongside megastar Amitabh Bachchan.
The film received mixed reviews after its release in March 2007, but Jiah was noted for her confidence, attitude, and sex appeal.
She also got a Filmfare Best Debutant Nomination.
Jiah also played a college student in Aamir starrer `Ghajini`. Her next and last film was Sajid Khan`s `Houseful`.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- When Lady Gaga met Dalai Lama!
- Rajinikanth doing well, in US for medical test: Brother
- Vivek Oberoi to be seen in 'No Smoking' commercial
- Shahid Kapoor’s on-screen cousin 'Jassi' from 'Udta Punjab' will make you go weak in the knees – Pics inside
- THIS Bollywood director inspired Tusshar Kapoor to try surrogacy!