Aamir Khan earns less for Satyamev Jayate, compared to films
Zee Media Bureau /Anindita Dev
New Delhi: Aamir Khan`s second season of his talk show `Satyamev Jayate` has been making waves in the country.
The noble work that the actor took up of enriching people and throwing light on the social, political and economic disparity prevailing in the country has touched one and all.
But apparently the remuneration from the show is less than what the `perfectionist` earns from his films.
He denied the rumours which claimed that he didn`t charge any money for the show, adding that the money he takes is not as high than what he makes from ad films, commercially.
But it seems the actor is quite content with it. He rather feels quite satisfied while interacting with people from different walks of life, mentoring them and making an impact in their lives.
The second season started off on March 2 which raised pertinent questions about issues like rape, molestation, and police reforms.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Check out Shah Rukh Khan’s message to his followers
- Soon-to-be mom Rani Mukerji conducts puja for baby’s well being?
- Dean Jones - "The Love Bug" star, Disney leading man, dies at 84
- Katrina perfect for Ranbir, says Kareena Kapoor Khan
- Daddy Shah Rukh's message for daughter Suhana will melt your heart