Aamir Khan gets a new address
Zee Media Bureau/ Aparna Mudi
Mumbai: Aamir Khan has reportedly bought a house at Carter Road in Bandra. The house that the superstar lived on rent in has been bought by him for a whopping amount of Rs 60 crores.
According to a leading tabloid, his earlier residence at Pali hill was up for renovation, and Khan and wife Kiran Rao had moved into the sea facing flat at carter road. The couple fell in love with the beautiful sea facing flat and Aamir seems to have left no stone unturned to get the property for himself.
Aamir is shooting for Rajkumar Hirani’s next ‘P.K’ opposite Anushka Sharma. Plus, he is up for his next big release this December with ‘Dhoom 3’ in a negative role.
One hopes that the move before his two big releases should prove lucky for him!
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aamir Khan's 'Dangal' declared tax-free in Madhya Pradesh
- Zee Jaipur Literature Festival: Donald Trump is like a car salesman, says Man Booker Prize winner Paul Beatty
- Sushmita Sen to judge Miss Universe 2017 pageant, says 'life has come full circle'! Pic proof
- Donald Trump was obsessed with me: Kristen Stewart on his old tweet about her
- Priyanka Chopra thanks 'Quantico' team for People's Choice Award!