Aamir Khan sets new trend; Salman Khan and Akshay Kumar follow suit
Mumbai: In the recent past, Hindi cinema has become a trend setter of sorts by putting newer practices into use. And as we all know that Aamir Khan, who happens to be a Bollywood trend setter when it comes to unique marketing strategies and policies, has initiated yet another new method.
The actor reportedly pre-booked the release date of his upcoming flick ‘Talaash’ and his move will guarantee him complete tenancy. Impressed with Aamir’s unique idea, the actor’s close friends Salman Khan and Akshay Kumar are planning to follow his footsteps.
Buzz has it that the two have pre-booked the release dates of their upcoming films ‘Dabangg 2’ and ‘Khiladi 786’. Since Sallu and Akki’s films garner most business in single screen theatres, the duo hasn’t included multiplexes in the strategy. Similarly, other multi-screens are considering applying the pre-booking formula.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss, Day 47: Survival fight continues, inmates stumped by surprise exit!
- Tough times in India: Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra on intolerance row
- Response to 'Wazir' trailer makes Bejoy Nambiar 'ecstatic'
- Salman's 'Prem Ratan Dhan Payo' outraces lifetime earnings of '3 Idiots'
- Bigg Boss: Priya Malik to throw 'pee' on Kishwer in upcoming episode!
- We're going back to dark ages: Emraan Hashmi on film censorship
- Pooja Joshi of 'Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai' gets hitched to beau!
- Aamir Khan has every right to be worried, says Aparna Sen
- Everyone has right to an opinion, except a celebrity: Sonu Nigam
- Amitabh Bachchan reaches 18 mn followers on Twitter