Aamir made my journey richer: Kiran Rao
Mumbai: Filmmaker Kiran Rao says she is lucky to have met people like her husband, actor-filmmaker Aamir Khan and director Anand Gandhi who have enriched her journey and have made it more layered.
"I feel fortunate that I have got opportunities to meet people like Anand Gandhi (director of `Ship Of Theseus`), Aamir and different, different technicians. Due to this my growth and journey has become more rich and layered," Rao told reporters Tuesday at the press conference of recently released ‘Ship Of Theseus’ here.
"So, definitely I feel myself to be lucky," she added.
Kiran met Aamir on the sets of 2001 film ‘Lagaan’ and they got married in 2005.
As a director, Kiran first assisted on films like ‘Lagaan: Once Upon a Time in India’, ‘Monsoon Wedding’, ‘Saathiya’ and ‘Swades’ and turned full-fledged director with Aamir starrer ‘Dhobi Ghat’ in 2011.
Currently, she is enjoying the response that Gandhi`s ‘Ship of Theseus’ is getting, which she released in collaboration with UTV Motion Pictures.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Akshay Kumar bats for insurance for stuntmen in Bollywood
- No fun working with Kangana if her role is small: Irrfan Khan
- Abhishek Bachchan's thoughts about getting inked- Know what the actor feels
- Watch: Karan Patel, Ankita Bhargava’s wedding video will restore your faith in 'Arranged Love'
- Here’s why you need to read Arpita Khan Sharma’s response to haters