Aamna Shariff getting married!
One of the prettiest leading ladies of tellyland is ready to tie the knot to beau Amit Kapoor
Aamna Sharif recently got engaged to her boyfriend film producer Amit Kapoor at a private ceremony with only close family in attendance. Aamna and Amit have been dating for almost year, and have decided solemnise their relationship with a wedding in December. Will that be an extremely guarded affair, or do we see filmi ishtyle band baja baraat? Aamna shot to fame with Hindi TV soaps `Kahiin Toh Hoga` and `Kashish` became a household name. The actor went on to try her luck in Bollywood with films like Aloo Chaat and Aao Wish Karein, but failed to establish herself in B-town. She then returned to television with Hongey Judaa Na Hum, which was soon taken off air, since it failed to get the required TRPs to continue. the pretty lady was linked to her co-stars Rajeev Khandelwal and Aftab Shivdasani, but never did admit to either relationship. Amit is the son of producer Shabnam Kapoor, who produced Shah Rukh Khan’s debut film, `Deewana`. Amit recently collaborated with Abhay Deol to form a production house called One by Two.
A little birdie tells us that Amit is crazy about his ladylove and post the roka ceremony the couple cut a cake to mark the occasion. Now that we know Aamna is getting married married in December, we’re sure Aamna`s fans will want to know details about Aamna’s wedding couture, honeymoon destination and, of course, the guest list… right here!
bollywoodlife.com/Rashma Shetty Bali
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss, Day 47: Survival fight continues, inmates stumped by surprise exit!
- Tough times in India: Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra on intolerance row
- Response to 'Wazir' trailer makes Bejoy Nambiar 'ecstatic'
- Salman's 'Prem Ratan Dhan Payo' outraces lifetime earnings of '3 Idiots'
- Bigg Boss: Priya Malik to throw 'pee' on Kishwer in upcoming episode!
- We're going back to dark ages: Emraan Hashmi on film censorship
- Pooja Joshi of 'Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai' gets hitched to beau!
- Aamir Khan has every right to be worried, says Aparna Sen
- Everyone has right to an opinion, except a celebrity: Sonu Nigam
- Amitabh Bachchan reaches 18 mn followers on Twitter