Aaradhaya looks like a bit of Ash and a bit of Abhishek: Jaya Bachchan
Mumbai: They are usually quiet about Aaradhya and do not like divulging details about the little one, but off late, the Bachchans have opened up to the media about their new family member.
After mum Aishwarya Rai said that daughter Aaradhya has a calming effect on her, grandmother, actress Jaya Bachchan for the first time spoke to the press about her granddaughter and praised Ash for taking such good care of her child.
In an interview to BBC, Jaya Bachchan said, "Aaradhya looks like a bit of Aishwarya and a bit of Abhishek. She`s a tall girl."
The veteran actress also added, " Aishwarya is a hands on mom. She is sometimes overcautious. Aaradhya is not intimidated to faces. She is beautiful. I call her Strawberry because when she was born she reminded me of a strawberry. She is always smiling. Touchwood. Now she`s trying to crawl and it`s special to us."
"Sometimes I tease Aishwarya and I say well Aaradhya is a very lucky girl because can you imagine having a nurse like Miss World Aishwarya! I would also like her(Ash) to start going out but she is absolutely, totally hands down and doesn`t depend on anybody which I think is great." she added.
Aishwarya who is currently in London, was spotted shopping with her baby. A fan spotted the mother daughter duo and even got a glimpse of the little girl’s face. The fan described Aaradhya to be a pretty child who has light brown eyes.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi court restrains release of controversial movie 'Mohalla Assi'
- Arshad Warsi says 'Mata ka email' song doesn't intend to hurt anyone's sentiments
- 'Guddu Rangeela' conveys serious message with pinch of salt, says Arshad Warsi
- PIL against 'Mohalla Assi': HC fixes July 6 as date of hearing
- Sunny Leone to play cameo in Akshay Kumar's 'Singh Is Bliing'
- Katy Perry named Forbes highest paid female entertainer of 2015
- Watch: Shah Rukh Khan thanks his 'ardent' fans for loving him all these years!
- Salman Khan moved to tears after watching ‘Bajrangi Bhaijaan’
- Watch: Salman Khan shares funny video featuring Kabir Khan!
- Deepika Padukone skips Arjun Kapoor's bash?