Aashka Goradia helps friend by nabbing thief!
Zee Media Bureau
Mumbai: TV actress Aashka Goradia, who is popular for portraying negative characters onscreen, is a brave heart in real life. She is indeed a friend in need!
The actress helped one of her close friends, Maher, by nabbing her most trusted staff member. Maher, who runs a spa, was robbed of Rs 25 lakhs by her manager.
Talking to DNA, Goradia said, “By the time we figured it out, he had run away. We went to his house but he had gone back to his hometown somewhere in Orissa. Then we filed a police complaint.”
Months later, Aashka happened to see the culprit at Four Bungalows in Andheri and got hold of him.
“When he saw me he was shocked. He tried to run away but I blocked him with the car door and said that if he scoots I will scream and the public will bash him up. He had a choice of coming with me to the cops or getting beaten up,” said Aashka.
According to the actress, most people refuse to go after the offenders either because we are scared or feel it’s of no use. “That mentality has to change,” she said firmly.
Well done Aashka, we say.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Tweets on Yakub Memon: Salman being targeted for his celebrity status, says Salim Khan
- Richa Chadha turns Persian Empress for Reynu Taandon's show
- J J Abrams broke his back helping injured Harrison Ford
- Jaya gives Rs 6 lakh assistance to ailing Tamil folk singer
- Watch: Peppy wedding song 'Tutti Bole Wedding Di' from 'Welcome Back'!