Abbey Clancy changing name to Mrs Crouch
London: Abbey Clancy has revealed that she will be taking her husband’s last name as she makes her way back to TV.
Clancy, who is already the mother of one, tied the knot with English footballer Peter Crouch last month.
While on her fashion slot on ‘This Morning’, the former model admitted to presenters Ruth Langsford and Eamonn Holmes that she would be taking her husband’s last name.
“You looked gorgeous in your wedding pictures and are you going to be Mrs Crouch or are you still staying as Abbey Clancy for work?” the Daily Mail quoted Ruth as asking Clancy.
“No, I think I``d like to have the same name as my baby and we can all be a little Crouchy family! Or big Crouchy``s!” Clancy said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ayesha Takia responds to 'plastic surgery' rumours, shuts trolls with cryptic post!
- 'Lipstick Under My Burkha' controversy: Shyam Benegal finds CBFC 'ban' on films unacceptable
- Amit Sadh keen to climb Mount Everest!
- Karan Johar's throwback picture from DEBUT role will blow your mind!
- Deepika Padukone-Ranveer Singh break-up? Here's what the 'Padmavati' star has to say!