Abhishek, Aishwarya to miss Kolkata film fest
Kolkata: Fans of the Bachchan clan in the eastern metropolis are in for a disappointment. Abhishek Bachchan and wife Aishwarya Rai Bachchan will not be able to make it to the inauguration of the 19th Kolkata International Film Festival (KIFF) beginning here Nov 10.
"We will be busy shooting and so will not be able to make it," Abhishek told media persons on the sidelines of the launch of eastern India`s first Omega boutique here Friday.
However, he did not reveal the name of the movie which the star couple will be shooting for.
Bollywood superstar Amitabh Bachchan will inaugurate the 19th edition of KIFF. Earlier the entire Bachchan family was scheduled to be a part of it.
Back in the country after the long Dubai shoot for choreographer-director Farah Khan`s `Happy New Year`, Abhishek said he had a "blast" filming with co-actor Shahrukh Khan and the filmmaker.
After `Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna` in 2006, Abhishek Bachchan is working with SRK again in `Happy New Year`.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Credit my weight loss to 'Bollywood pressure': Parineeti Chopra
- Watch: Queen's response to dare from Obamas is simply hilarious!
- Technology has opened up our cinema to everybody: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
- Birthday special: Anushka Sharma is the selfie queen of Bollywood! Here's a proof
- Priyanka Chopra attends White House Correspondents' dinner, gets clicked with President Obama