Abhishek-Aishwarya’s 54 crore holiday home for Baby Bachchan!
Delhi: This is the one child in the country whose status is nothing less than that of a superstar. After all, hers is the first family in Bollywood. Amitabh Bachchan’s granddaughter Aaradhya has recently been gifted with a sky-high expensive gift – keeping that very ‘special’ status of hers in mind!
Abhishek Bachchan and Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Aaradhya’s parents, have recently bought a 54 crore worth holiday home in Dubai for the apple of their eye. The Bachchan kid turned a year old on November 16 last year.
When comes to parents and their children, like they say, even the sky is not too far!
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pakistan-born actor Marc Anwar apologises for racist rant about Indians
- Ronan Farrow pays tribute to brother Thaddeus
- UK police to probe Pakistan-born actor Marc Anwar's anti-India rant
- PM Narendra Modi lauds Amitabh Bachchan's latest 'Swachh Bharat Mission' video, urges people to make India open defecation free
- Mosquito breeding: Sushmita Sen served notice by BMC