Abhishek Bachchan airbrushes `Guru` emotions
Mumbai: `Guru` completes seven years of its release Sunday. Doesn`t time fly, says actor Abhishek Bachchan.
Directed by Mani Ratnam, `Guru` was an important film for Abhishek for both personal and professional reasons - he proposed to Aishwarya Rai after the off-shore premiere of "Guru" and married her, and it was also his biggest hit of the year.
Interestingly, this was Abhi and Ash`s first super hit film together after duds like "Dhaai Akshar Prem Ke" and "Kuch Naa Kaho".
"How time flies...feels like yesterday that we finished shooting for `Guru`. Well, onwards and upwards," Abhishek tweeted Sunday about "Guru".
The 37-year-old also posted a dialogue from the hit movie.
"Naam tha nahin, hai, aur hamesha rahega (name was not well-known, but is and will always be)...Gurukant Desai! Can`t believe it`s even seven years since `Guru` released," Abhishek tweeted.
The actor is currently shooting for his forthcoming film "Happy New Year", which also features Shah Rukh Khan and Deepika Padukone.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Deepika Padukone looks ravishing on the latest 'Elle' cover!
- Hrithik Roshan's intense 'Kaabil' POSTER will leave you intrigued!
- Ranbir Kapoor kickstarts 'Dragon' with a party!
- Shah Rukh Khan, Salman Khan to recreate 'Karan Arjun' magic? Check out what the duo said
- Narendra Modi making Nehru jacket fashionable again, believes Shantanu
- Prayers for Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa ji's health, tweets Rishi Kapoor
- Himesh Reshammiya reveals similarities between Salman Khan, Iulia Vantur
- Here's what Elena Kazan said after getting evicted from 'Bigg Boss' season 10
- Iulia Vantur finally opens up about marriage rumours with Salman Khan!
- Karan Johar opens up about his love life!