Abhishek Bachchan turns 37
New Delhi: Abhishek Bachchan, who is currently shooting for the sequel to the super-hit action thriller ‘Dhoom’, turned 37 on Tuesday.
The son of veteran Bollywood star Amitabh Bachchan and proud father of Aaradhya received warm wishes from the film fraternity on Twitter.
The ‘Guru’ star thanked his friends and fans for their wishes.
Talking to reporters about his birthday plans, Abhishek had earlier said “I like to work on my B’day. So I will be shooting.”
Junior Bachchan made his debut with JP Dutta’s ‘Refugee’ in 2000 and has worked in commercially successful films like ‘Bunty Aur Babli’, ‘Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna’, ‘Guru’ and ‘Paa’, and has received 3 Filmfare Awards. He was also named as one of the highest paid Bollywood actors in 2010.
Here’s wishing Abhishek Bachchan a very Happy Birthday!
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- After 'Premam', Kamal's 'Papanasam' in piracy row
- Better roles being written for actresses: Richa Chadha
- ‘Hollywood’s Favorite Bollywood Choreographer’ Nakul Dev Mahajan to judge DID North America 2015
- From Bittu to Bajirao- Ranveer Singh’s filmi journey
- Police to lodge FIR against star cast of 'Mohalla Assi'