Abhishek visits Ajmer Sharif after seven years
Jaipur: Abhishek Bachchan, on a promotional tour for his upcoming film ‘Players’, took time off to visit the shrine of Hazrat Khwaja Moinuddin Chisti in Ajmer after a gap of seven years.
"Had the morning off so drove down to Ajmer Sharif. Went back there after almost seven years. It`s always wonderful to go there and seek blessings," Abhishek wrote on Twitter.
The actor is currently in Jaipur for the film promotion.
Directed by Abbas-Mustan, ‘Players’ has an ensemble cast featuring Bobby Deol, Neil Nitin Mukesh, Sikander Kher, Bipasha Basu, Sonam Kapoor and Omi Vaidya, apart from Abhishek.
"Driving back to Jaipur after visiting Ajmer Sharif Dargah. Off to the airport and Jaipur. Promotional tours are tougher than making the film!!!!" he futher posted.
The film is set to hit the screens Jan 6, 2012.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Akshay Kumar shares first look of ‘Jolly LL.B 2’ and its might impressive
- Kumkum Bhagya - Episode 725: Sarla reveals the truth behind Pragya's fake pregnancy
- No clash between 'Kaabil' and 'Raees': Hrithik Roshan's thriller drama preponed
- 'Dear Zindagi' new track 'Love you Zindagi Club Mix' will give you serious partying goals! Watch the making
- 7 ways in which you can make your Grandparents feel important!
- Sunny Leone most searched personality of 2016; trumps superstar Salman Khan!
- Vaani Kapoor looks 'Befikre' on Vogue cover!
- Shah Rukh Khan and family looks PICTURE PERFECT, we say touch wood!
- Deepika Padukone flaunts her love for sports – Here’s how
- Deepika Padukone - a marriage material, says Ranveer Singh; Daddy Prakash Padukone reacts