Action Queen Katrina Kaif to stay away from action in ‘Dhoom 3’!
Zee Media Bureau
Delhi: We have seen Katrina Kaif going out of her way and performing some raw action, and a film like ‘Ek Tha Tiger’ is a glowing reminder of the same. In ‘Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara’, too, the girl was seen in some stylish motorbike stunts. However, this time around, Katrina Kaif is reportedly not indulging in action sequences herself – but would use a body double.
Kaif, who has two high-octane flicks in her kitty up next – ‘Dhoom 3’ and ‘Bang-Bang’ – has made herself clear to the filmmakers as far as her heavy stunts are concerned. While she will be seen performing acrobatics and indulging in light action, it will be a body double who would take care of the heavy stunts.
Despite it being reported widely that Katrina is practicing to perfection her stunts in ‘Dhoom 3’ alongside Aamir Khan, she is actually not be doing the same. The reason for the same is reasonable enough – Kaif doesn’t want even the lightest of injuries on her to make the shoot schedules go for a toss!
Okay, girl… we understand your concerns!
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss 10: Ranveer Singh – Vaani Kapoor entertaintain contestants; Elena Kazan gets evicted
- Bigg Boss 10: Manu Punjabi to make a comeback on Salman Khan's show?
- Relationships, friendships and more: Karan Johar reveals the truth about actors
- Ranveer Singh prefers to protect his personal life!
- Seven times Karisma Kapoor gave us serious fashion goals
- Iulia Vantur finally opens up about marriage rumours with Salman Khan!
- Karan Johar opens up about his love life!
- Non-bailable warrant against 'Bigg Boss 10' contestant Om Swami cancelled!
- Preity Zinta's cousin brother shoots himself in Shimla, police recover suicide notes
- Most searched male celebrity list 2016: Kapil Sharma beats Amitabh Bachchan, Shah Rukh Khan