Actor Manoj Kumar admitted to hospital
Mumbai: Veteran actor Manoj Kumar has been admitted to a suburban hospital following a pain in his gall bladder, sources said.
The veteran actor has been under treatment at the Kokilaben Hospital in suburban Andheri for the last two days, sources said.
The actor is doing fine and will be discharged in a couple of days, they added.
Kumar is known for acting in and directing films with patriotic themes. He was honoured with the Padmashree in 1992.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vin Diesel enjoys cutting chai with Deepika Padukone
- National award-winning filmmaker Deepak Roy dead at 67
- Sidharth Malhotra turns 32, B-Town wishes him more success
- Javed Akhtar, Vivek Agnihotri question 'azadi' for Zaira Wasim
- Shah Rukh Khan finds his conversations with son AbRam 'most enlightening'