Actors have to worry about work, not money: Imran Khan
Mumbai: Quality of work is more important for actor Imran Khan than money.
"Actors have to worry about their work and not money. Producers are the guys who have to worry about the money," Imran told IANS.
"There are films which have done massive business and nobody has liked them. To me, it is important that people should remember my films 20 to 30 years down the line. I should be proud of doing a film. Money will come and go what matters is what do people say when they talk about you," he added.
Imran`s upcoming film "Matru Ki Bijlee Ka Mandola" is slated to release early next year, and might turn out to be a big grosser of the first quarter of 2012.
However, Imran feels the release date of a film doesn`t matter.
"It really doesn`t matter when the film releases. What matters is, `Have people liked the film?`. The best I can say is that I am proud of this film and I am part of this film, beyond that nothing is in my hands," said Imran.
Directed by Vishal Bhardwaj, "Matru Ki Bijlee Ka Mandola" also features Anushka Sharma, Arya Babbar, Pankaj Kapoor and Shabana Azmi.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'All My Life' creator Agnes Nixon dies at 93
- 'Rock On!! 2' band member Shraddha Kapoor aka Jiah releases her new single 'Tere Mere Dil'! Watch now
- Arjun Kapoor and Shraddha Kapoor relive their very own 'DDLJ' moment! View PIC
- Relax! Humans need more rest for better well-being
- Amul's 'Fawad Thinking' ad on MNS ban is what you MUST SEE this morning!
- Really? Taapsee Pannu got flak for her fashion sense initially
- Justin Theroux reveals secret to his happy marriage with Jennifer Aniston
- Chris Hemsworth supports child abuse charity campaign
- Brad Pitt voluntarily tests for drug amid child abuse investigation
- WHO wants Katrina Kaif and Sidharth Malhotra to 'Baar Baar Dekho' each other? Deets inside