Actors will be actors, no substitute for them: Neil Nitin Mukesh
Mumbai: Neil Nitin Mukesh, who has turned composer and singer for his upcoming film ‘Paidaar’, says an actor can try his hand a various things such as singing and direction, but he will always remain an actor.
"For an actor, there can never be a substitute, there is only one profession and that is acting. If you are once an actor, you will always be just an actor," the 31-year-old said here in an interview.
"The other things are hobbies, which support and teach an actor to go to the next level only to hold his own skill, that too of acting. I compose music only because it helped me to understand about diction, sur, rhythm, voice modulation, so many things," he added.
Neil, who will soon be seen in ‘3G’ with Sonal Chauhan, also asserts looks should be last priority for an actor.
"This is not a character where she (Sonal) or I have to just look good. Looking good is the least that an actor should concentrate on. Cinema has this magic about it that whoever comes on the big screen tends to look good," Neil said.
Besides, ‘3G’, Neil is also working on ‘Ishqeria’, ‘Rum Pum Posshh’ and ‘Dussehra’.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- My parents are extremely supportive: Kaveri
- Disha Patani and I are 'good friends', says Tiger Shroff
- Malaika Arora maintains silence over Salman's rape metaphor
- Travel diaries: Bipasha Basu, hubby Karan Singh Grover are now holidaying in Barcelona
- Photo alert! Divyanka Tripathi and Vivek Dahiya’s pre-wedding shoot looks like a fairytale