Adam Sandler receives star on Hollywood Walk of Fame
Los Angeles: Hollywood funnyman Adam Sandler had his hands full with his two young daughters while receiving his star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame today.
The 44-year-old actor was joined by his wife Jackie Titone and their girls Sadie, aged four, and two-year-old Sunday, on the special occasion.
But the siblings were clearly in no mood to let their father take all the attention after they both grabbed the microphone, interrupting his speech by proclaiming, "We love you daddy," reported People magazine online.
At another point Sandler was seen holding on to Sunday as Sadie jumped up and down on his star, number 2,431 on the famous Walk of Fame.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- After 'Premam', Kamal's 'Papanasam' in piracy row
- Better roles being written for actresses: Richa Chadha
- ‘Hollywood’s Favorite Bollywood Choreographer’ Nakul Dev Mahajan to judge DID North America 2015
- From Bittu to Bajirao- Ranveer Singh’s filmi journey
- Police to lodge FIR against star cast of 'Mohalla Assi'