Adele slams reports she’s dating married man
New York: Adele has shot down rumours that her new boyfriend Simon Konecki is a married man.
The British singer took to her blog on Tuesday to criticize reports that the charity entrepreneur, is still in the midst of divorce proceedings.
“Contrary to reports and headlines in the press today, Simon is divorced and has been for 4 years,” the New York Daily News quoted her as writing on her blog.
“Everyone in our lives separately and together wish us nothing but the best, and vice versa. These are the facts,” she added.
Several reports have claimed that Konecki is still married to fashion stylist Clary Fisher, and that the two are in the process of divorcing.
The 23-year-old singer, who was first spotted in public with the 36-year-old entrepreneur back in early January, is “very lovey-dovey” with Konecki, sources told Us magazine.
“She’s smiling in a way I haven’t seen in a long time,” a friend said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Choosing name was 'hardest thing' for Caitlyn Jenner
- Why did Deepika Padukone invite Ranbir, Katrina to `Piku` success party?
- Maggi controversy: Amitabh Bachchan may face protest in Odisha on June 5
- There was always an audience for female-centric films: Anand L Rai
- Maggi noodles controversy: Have not received any notice yet, says Amitabh Bachchan