Aditi Rao Hydari wishes she had more to do in `Boss`
Mumbai: Aditi Rao Hydari is happy with the response to `Boss`, but wishes she had more to do in the film.
"I count my blessings. It is a very male-dominated film. But when there is only one girl in such a film, she feels like a breath of fresh air," the 26-year-old said here Friday at the inauguration of Glitter 2013, a wedding exhibition.
Directed by Anthony D`Silva, `Boss` stars Akshay Kumar in the lead besides Ronit Roy and Shiv Pandit. The film opened to a good response this Eid Wednesday.
"Romance is an integral part of a masala film. I was very happy working in `Boss,` I wish I had more to do...this is my first masala film and hopefully I will do more in my next masala film," she said.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss, Day 45: Kanwaljeet’s ‘racist’ comment irks Priya; inmates celebrate Rochelle’s birthday!
- Michael Caine named Britain's greatest living movie star
- Aamir's contribution towards cinema is immense: Gracy Singh
- Bigg Boss: Keith Sequeira makes a comeback
- 'Dilwale' inspires Shah Rukh Khan, makes him tweet about life!