Aditya Roy Kapoor buys new car
New Delhi: Post the success of his debut lead `Aashiqui 2`, VJ-turned-actor Aditya Roy Kapoor says he bought a new car for himself after the positive response to the musical.
Directed by Mohit Suri, the love story chronicles the journey of two musicians, Rahul and Arohi.
The movie marks the comeback of the 27-year-old actor after a gap of three years. He was last seen in Hrithik Roshan starrer `Guzaarish` in 2010.
"Nothing has changed really post `Aashiqui 2`. I have been doing the same things. Its only that I have been recognised a little more by people now. I am happy that the film has done well. I have bought a new car after the film," said Aditya during the promotion of his new film `Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani` in the Capital.
"Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani", which stars Ranbir Kapoor and Deepika Padukone in lead roles, will hit the theatres on May 31.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India feels like home: Fawad Khan
- Ban on women's entry in some temples unfair: Vidya Balan
- Bollywood film 'Neerja' banned in Pakistan
- Salman hit and run case: Victim's family challenge Salman Khan's acquittal
- Fawad Khan, Sidharth Malhotra, Alia Bhatt's unmissable family drama in 'Kapoor & Sons' trailer – Watch